Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card..
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
“Pretty amazing.” – The Onion AV Club
“An incredible game.” – Mike “Gabe” Krahulik, Penny Arcade
“Uncontrollable laughter.” – Kill Screen Magazine
“The game your party deserves.” – Thrillist
“A game.” – The Daily Beast
- Now version 2.0 with over 150 new cards
- Adapted from the original American edition to suit Aussies’ fun-loving culture
- Expanded to 600 cards (500 white and 100 black)
- THE best selling party game of all time
- An evergreen that will always sell!
- Great intro to party games that will keep people coming back for more expansions and versions